Wednesday, February 1, 2012

12-02-01 Tired

I've been tired most of the week. It's just wednesday and I'm already wishing that it's the weekend. Well, mostly because I have stuff to do. I don't have much time when I get home. I have to rest, eat, shower, and read. How can I find the time to study?

Yes. Study. I'm currently an Assistant Engineer for the Planning Department of an Australian construction company based in Hong Kong. But the salary sucks. Especially when I know how much entry-level positions really earn. There is discrimination here, and I'm bound to destroy that by proving to them I'm more than just my skin color.

But, in order to do that, I'd have to suck it up for another year. Then, I have to study real hard this year so that by next year, if my company does not promote me to Planning Engineer (even without my Scheme A training), I'd have to transfer to another company. Someone who's willing to pay my worth.

I'll have to be above my game this time. No more lazy bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment